Cory O'Brien

Cell (604) 868-5860 |

  Mortgage Calculator

Calculate Your Payments

  Buyer Resources

Best Real Estate Advice

  Seller Resources

Selling For Top Dollar

  Mobile Listings

Search Anywhere Always

  Here To Help You

You Can Contact Me Always

New property listed in The Heights NW, New Westminster

I have listed a new property at 330 HOULT ST in New Westminster.
Builder Alert!! Seize this opportunity to purchase a lovely character home in a fantastic area of The Heights in New West, with a property of 7743 square feet fronting and backing on streets ,Hoult - front, and McDonald-back! Many views to mountains. Check with City Hall for future subdivision potential. House as is has updated plumbing, wiring, insulation, beautiful wood workmanship throughout! Permits have all been taken out and work finalized. One remains open, as is transferable if one wishes to put on back deck. Other work has been completed on permit, and has been passed, so can be closed. Master bedroom upstairs has 3 piece ensuite. 2 bedrooms - 1 with no closet, on main. Very open floorplan mainfloor, with a cozy wood burning fireplace in the center! Laundry and workshop in clean unfinished basement. Lots of beautiful glass, stained glass, and wood throughout the home. Finish floors, deck and basement to your wishes. Live here comfortably until you can build! Open House Sat and Sun 12-2.
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.